Science, technology and innovation are key elements for achieving the development of countries.
383. Vice Presidential Forum on Science, Technology and Innovation
It is shown that the countries that have progressed the most are those that have invested more in these fields.
As we stand on the eve of elections 2,015 and in order to make known the government's plans in this topic, Campus TEC, the University of San Carlos of Guatemala and the TV program Investment and Development, made the Science, Technology and Innovation Vice Presidential Forum.
At this forum were present 10 of the 14 presidential candidates, most of whom mentioned that the country lags behind in this area.
The event was moderated by Luis Velasquez - President of Investment and Development TV Program and was held in the Auditorium of the Chamber of Industry of Guatemala.
The vice presidential candidates pledged to give full support to science, technology and innovation, which they have referred to in their government plans.
Latest from InverDesa
- 638. Zona Libre de Industria y Comercio ZOLIC, para el Desarrollo, Inversiones y Empleo
- 637. Exportaciones de productos y servicios en tiempos de COVID-19, Retos y Oportunidades
- 636. Capacitación y Empoderamiento, Asociación Mujeres Mayax Oxlajuj E
- 635. Guatemala y EEUU ante el Coronavirus
- 634. Gastronomía Guatemalteca